EZ2 RESULT January 11 2019. Here is the result of the EZ2 Lotto draw today by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO). This EZ2 result is updated exactly at 11 AM, 4 PM, and 9 PM.
These numbers are the official EZ2 Result for the draws held on Monday, January 11, 2019.
Meanwhile, you can post any EZ2 hearing or reaction for today’s draws in the comment box below or review the EZ2 winning numbers for the past 30 days at our EZ2 result history page.
Update: See here the latest SWERTRES RESULT January 11, 2019 (11 am, 4 pm and 9 pm updates) as well as the official LOTTO RESULT January 11, 2019 (9 PM draw updates).
EZ2 Lotto Result Today January 11, 2019
The table below contains the results and number of winners in EZ2 Lotto morning, afternoon and evening draws as of January 11, 2019:
Prizes in EZ2 are determined based on the following:
- In Standard or Straight Play, you win P4,000.00 if you get 2 winning numbers in exact order.
- In Rambolito Play, you win P2,000.00 if you get 2 winning numbers in any order.
QUOTE: “HOW TO PLAY: Using the EZ2 Lotto play slip, select a set of two (2) numbers from a field of 1 to 3. You may also play the Lucky Pick (LP) if you do not have any number in mind. After marking your chosen numbers, mark the amount that you’re going to play for each combination. Play amount varies from PhP12.00 to PhP600.00 inclusive of 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST)” PCSO.
Other important reminders when playing PCSO EZ2 Lotto:
- EZ2 lotto draws held daily; every 11 am, 4pm, and 9 pm.
- According to PCSO, only those who are 18 and above are allowed to play the EZ2 Lotto and to claim EZ2 Lotto winnings.
- Minimum play amount per 2 number combination is Php 12.00, inclusive of 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
- Check your printed tickets for the accuracy of the numbers and date of the draw (i.e., January 11, 2019) before leaving the lotto outlet.
HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS RESULT?
0 comment(s) so far for this lotto result. You may comment on your lotto predictions, probably, hearings or analysis below.